HOW DOES ONLINE CHECKOUT WORK?
One month before you arrive, you will receive an email that will give you the option of requesting a renewed contract or to select the day in which you plan on moving out of the apartment.
*When requesting the renewal of a contact, you must take into account:
The tenant must be aware of payments (rent, consumption, and any expenses related to the contract)
The apartment may be unavailable for your desired dates
Meet the minimum stay requirement in the floor details
The MadridEasy team has to accept the request.
Select departure date
Once you have selected the departure date
Two days before your departure you will receive an email with a link where you will find a section for comments and another where you can upload photos so that our team can check the state of the property. Likewise, we remind you that for the checkout to be perfect and for us to be able to process a correct refund of the deposit, you must follow the following steps:
- Leave the flat or room free of rubbish and personal belongings, including kitchenware, which must be left clean.
- Leave all the blinds down.
- If you live in a shared flat, keep your space in the fridge and kitchen cupboards free of rubbish.
- Leave your keys on the table in your room.
If you need to get something fixed before check out or during your stay, that was the tenants doing, we can provide you with a maintenance service at a cheap price, consult here for the rates.
The photos to upload in this link are:
- Kitchen, living room and bathrooms: A couple of photos of each room from different angles.
- Photos of the bed base and mattress.
- Photos of the blinds up and down.
- Photos of the walls.
- Photos of the wardrobe.
- General photo of the room.
- Photo of the keys on the desk.
In addition, you will receive with this email a form where you can rate MadridEasy's service and the conditions of the flat during your stay, as well as provide us with your bank details so that we can return your deposit*. We appreciate your comments so that we can improve every day.
REMEMBER that you have 30 days to send us your bank information, and if we don’t recieve it, to our understanding you waive your deposit.
*The process of returning the deposit starts after the end of the contract and it is stipulated in your contract a maximum period of 7 to 8 weeks to complete this process. The commissions for the realization of the transfer will be taken care of by the tenant.
To complete this process as quickly as possible, we recommend the following options:
- Pay online by credit card for the last two months, which will allow us to pay the money back to your credit card more quickly and easily.
Or you can create a bank account at:
- REVOLUT is a prepaid debit bank card, which allows you to pay in virtually any country in the world with the best exchange rate available at the time. There are no fees for paying in a currency other than your own. The speed of top-ups/payments is very good!
- Caixa is a commission-free account where you can see what's coming in and going out at a glance from the app. You choose how to pay, by debit or credit card, from your smartphone, smartwatch, bizum... You can also withdraw cash at CaixaBank ATMs.
- N26, a 100% mobile bank account, with no opening or maintenance fees. With your free virtual MasterCard, you can pay in any currency without fees and withdraw cash at any ATM in the eurozone. No minimum usage or fees for sending or receiving national or international transfers.
- If you have a non-european account, ask us about the posibilities of sending the money through a paypal account.