MadridEasy Gestión de Alquiler S.L.U as the owner of this platform reports that cookies and/or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you navigate in the website. In general, these kinds of technologies can be used for different purposes, such as, for example, to recognize you as a user, obtain information about your navigating habits, or customize the contents that will be showed. The specific uses that are made of these cookies are described below.
b) Information about the use and purpose of the cookies.
- Technical: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization: They are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioural advertising: Those who are processed by us or third parties allow us to analyze your navigating habits on the internet so we can show you advertising related to you navigation profile.
|Technical||MESession, ckmgnAccepted, ckmgnCookies||Own cookies||Needed for the correct operation of the web.||Cannot be rejected.|
|Technical||_oklv, _okbk, _okbk, olfsk, hblid, _okdetect, _ok,||Third party cookies||Needed for the correct operation of the chat.||Cannot be rejected.|
|Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga, _ga_*||Third-party, analytics and permanent cookies||Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It doesn´t register data on the names or surnames of the users nor the specific postal address from which they connect.|
Click here to configure cookies.
c) Identification of who uses the cookies
- Owned cookies: Are those we send from our equipment’s or domains and from we provide the service requested.
- Third parties’ cookies: Are those sent to your computer from an equipment or domino that we don´t managed, but is managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example, those used on social media, or external content like Google Maps.
d) You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete the navigating data8including cookies) from the navigator you have used. You must consult the options and instructions provided by your navigator. Please take in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your navigation options.
e) We do not transfer data to third countries by the publisher.
You can find information about transfers to third countries that, if applicable, are made by third parties identifies in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (view the links provided in the ``Third-party Cookies´´ section).
f) Profile elaboration . We do not elaborate profiles.
g) Period of conservation of data for different purposes according to the article 13.2a) of RGPD
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of you navigator until the user leaves the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easy its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are the ones stored in the hard disk and our web reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are usually used to make it easy to purchase and registration services.
h) When it comes to additional information required by the article 13 of RGPD you can check it in this link.